April 20, 2009

Multi-Family Garage Sale?

We've been doing the spring cleaning thing and have several items that we'd like to get rid of. We don't have enough stuff on our own to merit a garage sale by ourselves, though. SO....
I'm looking for some more families to join ours in a "Multi-family" Garage sale. I'll do the work of advertising the sale as well as offer my yard for the event. We live in a cul-de-sac and I'll ask the neighbors if they'd like to set out some stuff that day as well (the idea is to attract a lot of people....)

Here's how I envision it will work.
We'll have the sale (weather permitting) on Saturday May 9th from 7AM-1PM. You can do it one of two ways.

1) You bring your stuff to my house on Saturday May 9th by 6:30 AM and set up a table on our driveway and man a "booth" yourself

OR

2) If you don't have a lot of stuff and are willing to make an inventory sheet of what you're selling and what prices you're asking, you can bring the stuff to my house a few days before and I'll sell it for you. You just come back later that day sometime to collect your cash and/or unsold items.

Interested in joining us? Please email me call me. I'm willing to do this if I can get at least 3 other people to bring their stuff here.

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I see this as a real possibility. Let me try to clean out some stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me check with jess, but I think i have some things i need to get rid of. I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete