June 28, 2010

Eclipse This Week


It's that time again! For those of you who have been living under a rock, the third movie in the Twilight series, Eclipse, comes out this weekend. I'd like to get together a group to go and see it. Since it opens on Wednesday, let's go on Thursday so we can beat the weekend rush. We'll be going to the 8:00 showing (if we can still get tickets), and if 8:00 is sold out, let's try for the 9:25 (late, I know, but beggars can't be choosers). For those of you that want a true girls' night out, we'll be having dinner at Pei Wei at 6, which will leave us enough time to go and find seats together. Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to come to the movie and if you're going to dinner as well. I'm buying tickets for anyone who asks me to tomorrow night. It will be $7.75 a ticket since I'll be picking up the passes at Costco. Please let me know by 7:00 tomorrow night if you want me to buy tickets for you. We had such a great time last time; I can't wait to do it again! All are welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment