June 4, 2010

Private Swim Lessons

At the beginning of May my boys participated in a fantastic swim development course at West Mesa Pool. The program was run by the President of the Duke City Swim Team, Janet Lyon-Huffman. It was fabulous and my kids really learned a lot. I inquired with Janet to see if she or any of the swim team members offer private swimming lessons. Good news! Coach Janet and her daughter offer private lessons from their home pool (located near Golf Course and Calle Nortena...close to Smith's).

We will be doing lessons with them during the month of July, but I thought I'd share the info in case anyone was interested. Lessons are $10 per hour, per kid and it is a 4:1 ratio (4 kids per 1 teacher). If you want a 1:1 ratio (1 kid per 1 teacher) the cost is $30 per hour, per kid. Here is the info she sent me...

June 7-10 (Mon - Thur): 11AM, 12NOON, 1PM, 2PM & 6PM
June 14-17 (Mon - Thur): 11AM, 12NOON, 1PM, 2PM & 6PM
June 18 & June 21-23 (Fri + Mon-Wed): 11AM, 12NOON, 1PM, 2PM & 6 PM

We will have Monday -Thursday lessons in July also in the following time slots: 11AM, 12 NOON, 1PM, 2PM, 5PM, 6PM

Janet Lyon-Huffman
jlyonhuff{at}msn{dot}com
(505) 249-7725

1 comment:

  1. We started with Janet this week and was very happy, pleased and excited with how she works with the kids. I was amazed at what my kids were doing by the end of their first hour with her. I would definitely recommend her.

    ReplyDelete