April 16, 2011

Chariot Cheetah Jogger and Bike Kit

I'm selling my Chariot Cheetah jogging stroller and the bike attachment kit that turns it into a bike trailer. The stroller looks new (don't judge me) and the only reason we're selling it is because we're getting a Chariot double jogger. I've ran with several different joggers and found the Chariot to be the most comfortable. It also makes a great bike trailer. It's aluminum frame makes it fairly lightweight. The weather kit allows you to completely enclose your kiddo if it's windy (like some places I know) or chilly. I have taken Lily out in 30 degree weather, snuggled up in blanket and jacket, and she's been toasty warm in there.

We're selling it for $325. Chariots are pretty spendy because of their high quality. Email me at tim dot sara dot rauch at gmail dot com if you're interested. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment