April 27, 2011

Entertainment Books


Hello all couponers! Entertainment books are only $15 and ship free. If you have a Shop at Home account you can get 40% cash back right now. If you don't have an account, I can order them for you. It would end up being $9 a book! There are 2 Smiths coupons for $5 off 50, so use those 2 and your book is already free.

If anyone is interested in how to do shop at home I can send you a link that will give you $5 off your first order, it is a little bit of a pain though.

Or email me and I will order them for you. Shipping is 10-14 business days so it will be at least 2 weeks. The books are good till November 1, 2011. That's 6 months to use them.

The 40% cash back goes till May 1st and then will probably be 20%. They will go on sale again though, they always do about this time of year. I have a book if you have any questions about what coupons are in it.


********
I had written this post yesterday and was waiting to hear back from the company to see if there was a limit and I just found out that they have a new sale 2 books for 25$ with 40% cash back. That would be $15 for 2 books after cash back!!! Check this link for more info.


Susan T jsturner1@q(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment