April 16, 2011

Star Wars Camp

So, you all know how I feel about Star Wars. I was talking with my friend today, and lamenting the fact that a studio in town is charging $250! for a Star Wars camp and I suddenly realized, I COULD DO THAT! But, I am not going to charge $250. Yippee.

The camp will include Star Wars crafts and snacks, Jedi training (mind and body), Commando flight school, Galactic decoding, and more!

Camp will be the first week of August. (This will give us time to get our backyard in!)

August 1-5
ages 4-6 9:30-11:30
ages 7-9 2:00-4:00

Camp fee will be $75 ($25 due at registration to pay for supplies) and the remainder due the first day of camp. Camp fees will include: padawan outfit, choice of weapon (lightsaber or blaster, choice of good guy or bad guy) craft supplies and treats.

Contact Bethany at girlpowerjedi(at)hotmail(dot)com for registration form.
May the Force Be With You

No comments:

Post a Comment