August 13, 2011

A list of what to do around Albuquerque from now through October

I compiled a list of things to do around Albuquerque for the Center for Young Adults a while ago. I pulled from every newspaper, flier, website, and whatever else I could get my hands on. I've been meaning to post this in case it would help someone who was caught scratching their head wondering what to do on the weekends with their hubby or kids. This list has a variety of activities to do around Albuquerque (it is not everything that Alb. has to offer either). Perhaps some ideas are great, perhaps some aren't exactly your type. But if at least one calls out to you then it was worth it!


Copy and paste this link into your browser and enjoy!


https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=1wYgkbm8teL0NEeMyX5ySXN8zxcQ0_feYgQkuKq3v3SXoZiiAU5LTxNQqb4LH&hl=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment