August 25, 2011

Sunshine Generation


Do your kids love to perform?

Hi! My name is Andrea R., a stay-at-home mom in the Ventana Ward. I have my bachelor's degree from USU with an emphasis in music & dance theater. I have been working with kids in performing over the past 12 years. I absolutely love it! I love being part of the experience of helping kids build confidence. This is my 4th year teaching performing classes here in Albuquerque! I have turned my upstairs into a studio.

Have you ever heard of Sunshine Generation, a non-audtioned children's performing; a group for boys and girls ages 3-13? Our focus is on singing, dancing, full-showmanship, self-confidence and fun! We develop talents and learns skills in the performing arts in a way like no other!
Our program consists of affordable classes taught once a week where the children learn routines to Popular, Broadway, Country, and Old Favorite songs. The material is professionally prepared and expressly picked according to your children’s interest and ability level. We then perform for the community on average of once a month. (perfomances are optional) Last year we performed at the Civic Plaza Christmas Festival, Tierra Antigua Elementary School, Cottonwood mall with the Easter Bunny, Mother's Day Tea Party, Santa Ana Star Center, Sr. Citizen center, Rio Rancho Parade, and more....)

Call or e-mail for a free trial class! Andrea 715-2841 or email albuquerquesunshinegeneration@gmail.com

$36 a month

Tuesdays: 1st class starts August 30th
5:45-6:45 ages 11-13 “Sound Station”

Wednesdays: 1st class starts August 31st
3:00-3:45 ages 3-5 “Sunbeam”
4:00-5:00 ages 6-8 “Sundance”
5:00-6:00 ages 9-10 “Solar Sound”





No comments:

Post a Comment