August 14, 2011

Seamstress job

I have a friend who is the manager at the Buckle and is in need of hiring a new Seamstress. He wants to have her hired by Wednesday. The job is one day a week (Monday I think) for 5 hours. He will pay around $10.50/hour. The job is mostly Denim work and consists of sewing on lose or missing buttons, zippers and other small things like that. They have a room in the store for the seamstress and two industrial sewing machines to work with. If customers need more work done that the Buckle does not offer, they will allow the seamstress to hand out their business card. If you or someone you know is interested, please email me (Jessica Pickett -in ward directory) or call before Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if the position is already filled? I'm sorry I didn't see the post until now. Please let me know! Thanks!
    Chrystal Tandberg

    ReplyDelete