September 25, 2011

Craft Day

Hi Ladies!

I've been wanting to do some crafts, and it's always more fun with friends!  On October 13th (around 7 or so) I'll be hosting a get together to get a few holiday crafts done.  If you'd like to do any of the crafts listed below, email me (debrarivardAThotmailDOTcom) and let me know so that I can get you more information on what exactly they will look like.  If there are enough people interested, I'm more than happy to get all of the supplies for us.  These crafts are all very inexpensive to do.  They shouldn't be more than $5-10 depending on the quantity you choose.

Halloween:  glitter or spray paint pumpkins, and vinyl on a plate (exs.: BOO, skull, bat, cat, etc.)
Thanksgiving:  "give thanks" vinyl on a charger
Christmas:  customizable clear ornaments (with paint and ribbon)

These are the things I'll be doing, but if you have some thing/s that you've been needing to work on feel free to bring them!

If anyone has more ideas, please share! :)

**And of course I'll have some goodies to snack on!**

No comments:

Post a Comment