September 14, 2011

Ventana Ward Relief Society Temple Group

Hi Ladies,
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  
My season for being more committed to temple attendance has come.  Now that my youngest child has started school, I truly have the time and the ability to go to the temple on a more regular basis.  As a RS presidency, we wanted to be able to offer a time when you know you can go with another sister.  Obviously, this is going to be more convenient for those in my stage of life (a stay-at-home mom with no kids at home!)  But, any and all endowed sisters with current recommends are welcome to join.  Feel free to trade babysitting with someone else so that you can go every other month if that works for you.  Do not feel guilty if this is not your season to do this kind of service.

I am going to try to do the first Tuesday of every month at 10am.  This should leave ample time to get kids off to school, drive, and have time to get ready.  I will aim to start on Tuesday, October 4th.
If you would like to carpool with me, let me know.  Otherwise, feel free to just show up for the 10am session.

Feel free to come once, twice, every month, every other month... whenever you can.  I will try to come every single month unless I have a conflict.

Hope to see you on October 4th!
e-mail michechapman(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to carpool
Thanks!
~Michelle C & Ventana RS Presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment