September 19, 2011

A little random

I know this may be a little random, but I was talking to some ladies in the Mother's Room on Sunday and they were talking about going to Disneyland for Halloween.  I think they were from the VC ward, but I know they often read this blog too.  One of them wanted to go to Legoland and I found that Legoland is offering FREE Admission into Legoland, October 24th-30th, to all their LEGO-VIP Members!

To get the free admission you will need to have a printout of the Legoland Free Admission offer with you, your valid VIP Card & a photo ID. It appears that (2) VIP Members per household can take advantage of this offer, one time each during the days listed.

If you aren’t currently a LEGO-VIP Member, don’t worry! You can register now for your FREE LEGO-VIP Membership. Then just show them your welcome email for free admission during those dates if you VIP Card doesn’t arrive in time!

**Fine Print: Two (2) registered VIP Members per household only, with up to six (6) additional friends and family eligible for $10 off one-day admission when accompanied by a registered VIP Member. For more information about the FREE admission

SO, if you know who that was--sorry I didn't catch your name-- This is for you! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It was me you were talking to and I appreciate the info!

    Kellie W. VC ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 2 cents:
    FREE is the only way I'd go back to Legoland. It was super pricey (for what it was). My kids liked it, but they weren't just raving about it. Seeing the lego cities is probably the coolest part. The rides are fairly lame and few and far between. If you have kids who like legos, go when they are little! My lego fan is 8 years old, and she was just about too big to enjoy Legoland.

    ReplyDelete