September 6, 2011

If you ever need a Plumber....

I was in Albuquerque last week to supervise the move of our house in Ventana. Talk about sad!!! :(  I had a plumbing emergency and called my go to guy, Rick Carlisle from VC Ward, for help. He was out of town and referred me to a friend of his, Mick Harris of Community Plumbing and Heating LLC.

If you ever need a plumber, call Mick! This guy was awesome and was at my house in under an hour...keep in mind it was Friday night before Labor Day and he still dropped everything to come and help me! He did a great job and had everything wrapped up really quick. I was so grateful for his help and didn't feel like I was being ripped off either. I told him that I was so impressed that I would advertise his business info here...

Mick Harris
Community Plumbing & Heating LLC
915-494-5094
NM License #363446

No comments:

Post a Comment