September 20, 2010

Annual Burns Halloween Carnival

Okay, Sisters. Mark your calendars. We are going to have our annual Halloween carnival/party on Oct. 30 from 5-7pm.

Here's how it works.

It's gonna be potluck this year. Bring something to share for dinner.

Also it is potluck carnival too. Every family that comes plans a "booth" for the kids to visit. It can be anything from a cakes walk to bobbing for apples. Anything goes.

What I need you to do is to email me (stef.burns gmail.com) and let me know you are interested. Then once we get all the emails, I will send out another email to all for you all to respond to letting us know what you are planning on doing for the carnival so we don't have too many duplicates.

Sound like fun??

We thought this worked out great because Halloween is on a Sunday and the Trunk-or-Treat is on the 22nd. Perfect!

Let me know! stef.burns gmail.com)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I will set up a little photo booth if you want. You can call me 209-573-4534. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this be at your house? It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete