September 27, 2010

It was Amazing!!

Primary Leaders and all others involved!

Let me just say that you did a wonderful, marvelous, amazing job on Sunday!! The Spirit was so strong from the begining to the end. I cried from the very first song.

You all worked so hard and I was simply amazed that you were able to include every child, making them feel important and part of something totally amazing.

I can't believe that anyone present in that room on Sunday didn't feel the Spirit. Even our interpreters were crying.

Thank you, thank you so much for all the time and worry and sweat that you put into it!

I love you all so much for the influence you have on my children. All of you!

If you would like to join me in telling these wonderful Primary leaders and music leaders thank you, leave 'em a comment!!

3 comments:

  1. It was amazing. I look forward every year to the Primary's program. I am awe struck at how well the program flows with so many children. It is a tribute to the presidency and all the teachers. Way to go!! Looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto... we had a nonmember with us on Sunday and she, a 17 yr old... was impressed, touched and wants to come back again. Thank you for the hard work, because it is, and for the wonderful spirit that filled us all on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was beautiful and touching. Everything went so smoothly and that is because of all your guys hard work. THanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete