September 2, 2010

random school question

Hey Tierra Antigua moms... can anyone tell me about curriculum night at the school next week?  I just see it on the calendar, but haven't heard any details about it.  I'm going to be out of town and my dear husband will be home with kids.  I'm trying to arrange schedules and such for him in advance.  I actually tried to call the school and honest-to-goodness the secretary couldn't/wouldn't answer my question, so she transferred me to the teacher who is a sub who couldn't answer me either.  Is the curriculum night for parents AND students?  Are siblings welcome?  Do I need to arrange for someone to watch one or both of my girls while David goes?  Thanks :-)
Michelle Chapman

3 comments:

  1. I believe it is kind of a drop in thing and you can bring kids. They may talk for a few minutes about what books they use and how homework etc. works. I am guessing more info will be coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKA: Open House. I've always brought my kids...I think! Don't rely on my brain right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very low key last year. I went alone but realized I could've brought my kids! Like Susan said it was pretty much drop by kinda night!

    ReplyDelete