March 30, 2011

April Fools Pranks for Kids

I was searching the Family Fun website for something and came across these fun April Fools Day pranks that can be used on kids. Call me a mean Mom if you have too, but this first one, the "Chore Camp Brochure" cracked me up so much I had tears in my eyes. I am sooooooo going to try and pull this one off on my older boys. I printed it on glossy photo paper to make it look even more realistic. I can already see their faces when I tell them I signed them up for this summer camp.

These are all printable pdf files.



Alien Birth Certificate/Non-Earth Birth  

The "Dolphin Adoption" certificate is a little too mean for me. My kids would flip their lids if they thought we adopted a dophin. I could see them believing it, but I'm not THAT mean! It is funny though!


There are tons of food idea, crafts and other stuff too for April Fools Day here. Happy Pranking!

3 comments:

  1. Ha funny, i'm a kid and i'm so glad my mom and dad didn't do this to me!

    ReplyDelete