March 29, 2011

Zumba Songs

Here is a list of the most common songs I use for Zumba.  I have had a number of requests for these - sorry it took so long!   Most have videos on You Tube as well.

Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
Que Te Pica Notch 
Get Low - Proyecto Uno
Cupid Shuffle - Don't Know
Let Me Think About It - Ida CorrVs Fedde
Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
Magic -B.o.B.
Rock This Party - Bob Sinclair Dollarman
Rompe - Daddy Yankee
Boom Boom - A.B. Quintanilla lll Y Los Kumb
Good Stuff - Shakira
Boro Boro - Arash
Baby - Justin Bieber

If you don't see one that I use, let me know and I will figure it out for you!

Thanks,
Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Kellie, you really are awesome! Thanks! Now I may just get up the nerve to run outside. What? Did I just say that out loud. I must be crazy!!

    ReplyDelete