March 3, 2011

One More Thought on the Quiet Books

I posted this awhile ago about free printable Church Quiet Books. I downloaded everything and then uploaded them to an album on Costco.com If you would rather not have to do the leg work, leave a comment with your email address or email me at kesler999{at}msn{dot}com and I can share the album link that I created with you. Then you'll only have to place the order online and pick them up at Costco. I think it was $10.53 for 75 prints (I didn't order the 8x10 A of F's) and I have a coupon for 50 free prints to make that total even cheaper...Woohoo! Now, if I can only find the motivation to get them laminated!

BTW, when you email me, let me know if you want the 3x4, 4x6 or 8x10 Article of Faith prints. I have them separated.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on these! Annie was telling me that hers turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Will do ASAP. Thanks, and I have a laminator if anyone needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked mine up this afternoon. They are really cute.

    I had a couple questions about the coupon. If you purchase photo frames, photo albums, memory cards, cameras...basically anything camera related at Costco they come with coupons for free 4x6 prints. My coupon for 50 free saved me $6.50! I LOVE Costco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I printed and laminated mine today! LOVE them!!
    Thanks for sharing Jen.

    ReplyDelete