October 6, 2011

Craft Night Info.

If you are interested in coming to craft night (next Thursday the 13th around 7:30-8:00), here is some more information on what you need to bring if you're want to make any of the crafts I have planned.  Feel free to do any/all/none of these.  Bring your own things you've been working on if you want.  If you don't like to craft, just come and enjoy some girl time! :)  And if you aren't even interested in girl time maybe you're interested in the goodies we'll be having!!

If you want to make any of the vinyl plates, bring any plate/charger of your choosing.  I found some great priced chargers at Hobby Lobby for $1.99 each.  (These are what I'm using.)  I have vinyl, so don't worry about that.  I can print out lots of different designs/sayings if you would like.

For spray painting the pumpkins (which is what I've decided to do) bring real or fake pumpkins in your preferred size.  (I'll be using real ones.)  I have white and black spray paint. 

The ornaments will probably be the most costly of all of the crafts, but to me they're totally worth it!  I get the clear ornaments from Hobby Lobby ($7.99 for 12 (use a 40% off coupon!)) as well as 2 acrylic paint colors that match your Christmas decorations.  Also, a cute bow of ribbon (wired is best) tops it all off.

If you have any questions, please email me at debrarivard(AT)hotmail(DOT)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment