October 24, 2011

Ventana Ward RS Temple morning

Hi Ladies,
Let's try this again.  I plan to do another temple session on November 1st at 10am.  All endowed sisters with current recommends are invited.  Hope to see ya there!  If you want to carpool, e-mail me at michechapman(at)gmail(dot)com

Since I was the only one who went last time, please let me know if there is some way to make it more convenient.  Does afternoon work better?  I don't mind that I was the only one who went, but the point is to make it easier for sisters to attend the temple with a friend.  I can go pretty much anytime I want by myself, so, let me know if you have suggestions for a different day or time for future months.  (We'll stick with November 1st at 10am for this one.)   I can't cut into the evenings because of my own kids' schedules, and I feel that weekends should be left for couples to go, but I'm open to different weekdays/times.  If you ARE interested in being part of this group, and want to build an e-mail list so we can chat about it, send me a note at the e-mail address above.

Thanks!
Michelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment