October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Recipes

Hey Ladies!!

Here are some of the recipes from our October Pumpkin Rendezvous! Some new. Some classic. Try them out. It's that time of year!!

Stef B...aka me...made Pumpkin Chili.
Jenny C. made  Roast Pumpkin Lasagna.
Amy H. made Pumpkin Bread.
Crescent made Pumpkin Coconut Bread.
Susan T. made Pumkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Filling (Oh. My. Gosh. These were so good.)

Next month we are doing soups. Any kind. Bethany O. is going to host it at her house, Nov. 15 at 12:30pm. Find your favorite recipe or a brand new one, whip it up, and come enjoy good food and great company!

See ya next month!

1 comment:

  1. can I make a suggestion? Your group needs to submit or post your recipes to the recipe blog!!!! send them to me and I'll do it: michechapman(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete