May 20, 2012

House for Rent- 5BR 3B/3,000sq ft.-$1400

Hi everyone! I thought i'd post up an advertisement for our house we are renting on the blog. We are moving away in just a few short weeks! We have loved our home we are renting more then anything. It has plenty of space, room to run around, storage, kitchen cabinets, pantry, and more and more. I secretly wish I could take the house with me! Our landlord put it online about a week ago and we have had someone looking at it almost everyday. It really is a keeper of a place! It would make any family happy! We will be completely moved out June 11, and ready for someone new to move in.

Oh and P.S. The neighbors are sweet as can be! It's one of the reasons i'm so sad to leave our house!

You can contact me (Tiffany Cardon) at tiffanycardon(at)gmail.com or my landlord (Ron Flores) (505) 897-4603

Here's the ad for our house along with pictures

Our house

No comments:

Post a Comment