May 16, 2012

Intro to Photogarphy

Okay ladies, so here is the first attempt at the mini classes for the summer. I had several people tell me they wanted to learn more about photography and how to use their camera. Rochelle Divett has been sweet enough to offer her expertise in this area, and she will be hosting a class next Thursday (May 24) at her house at 7:30. Please bring your cameras as well as the user manuals so that she can help you become more familiar with it. Also, please email me if you are planning on coming (I just want to make sure the time works out so that Rochelle will be teaching more than just me).

Thanks! Hope to see you there!

Andrea T - andrea326[at]gmail[dot]com

P.S. I am currently working on a class taught by Cami Fairbanks on refinishing furniture. If this sounds interesting to you please let me know what times would be the best for you.

1 comment:

  1. P.P.S. Also, Rochelle wanted everyone to know that we will be going over SLR cameras as well as just your basic point and shoots. Don't think you have to have a camera that cost more than your engagement ring to come!

    ReplyDelete