May 10, 2012

Mini Continuing Education Classes


I am putting this idea out there to see if anyone would be interested in some fun “classes” this summer. A lot of you have talents or skills that are fabulous, and I know there are even more people who want to learn from them. I was thinking it would be cool to organize a series of little classes on random subjects that other women want to learn about, and then find people in the ward/area willing to teach us about them. I have a few ideas, but I would love suggestions of other areas to cover as well: photography, cooking techniques and tips, child development, organization, cleaning, art (technique and/or appreciation), history, music (introduction to reading music or music appreciation), home decorating, cake decorating, flower arranging, sewing, etc. I would love to have input on what people would be interested in learning more about, and I can try and find someone who would be willing to give a class on the subject. (I am afraid the only real skill I can contribute to this is in ultrasound, but if anyone wants a quick intro to learning how to read and understand their OB ultrasounds, I would love to teach a little mini class on it.)

Please email me if this is something you would be interested in – whether for attending classes or teaching. I can work on finding times that work the best for people and finding teachers as well.

Thanks! Andrea T. (andrea326[at]gmail[dot]com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment