August 4, 2009

Albuquerque Family Photographer

Hi All!

At the end of May we had our family photos done by a great local photographer, Michelle Cortez. You can see some of the proofs from our shoot here. I had well over 70 printable images (we selected her "regular session") because my kids were having FUN! Yes, I said FUN...while having their photos taken!! Michelle is very laid back and my kids, who are normally very shy around new peeps, were totally relaxed with her. I know that the Gerhardt's, Gee's and I think the Falkner's had their photos done with her as well...don't just take my word for it, you can talk to them and get more feedback on their experience.

Anyways, she is putting out the dates for her fall "mini shoot sessions"...Christmas is just around the corner, people, get your photos done soon!! Here is the info from the email I received:

"Starting in September I will be booking a limited number of "mini shoots". These are available on a first come first serve basis. I am expecting a new baby early in November so I am trying to get as many pictures done before then since I don't know if I'll be doing any pictures in November at all.

Here's the info...
"Mini shoots" are 30 minute sessions for $50.00. The locations and times are already chosen you choose the date and place that best works for your family. Sessions must be paid for during booking. You can do that through paypal on my blog michellecortez.blogspot.com or you can mail a check to my home (contact Michelle for the address).

With each session you get to pick your favorite 10 images to be put on a disc in color and black and white for you to print as you like. You can also purchase additional images ($25.00/10 images in color and black and white).

Here's the dates:

September 12 - Botanical Gardens
9:00-9:30am
9:45-10:15 am
10:30-11:00am

September 26 - Old Town
9:00-9:30am
9:45-10:15 am
10:30-11:00am

October 10 - Botanical Gardens
9:00-9:30am
9:45-10:15 am
10:30-11:00am

October 24 - Old Town
9:00-9:30am
9:45-10:15 am
10:30-11:00am

Regular sessions are $150.00 for a one hour session. You get to choose time and location and you get ALL of the edited images on a dvd to print as you like."

No comments:

Post a Comment