August 2, 2009

Free boxes and packing material

I am in the process of unpacking 16000 lbs. I have boxes and packing material galore that is free for the taking. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will have the boxes empty, and we will call to have them picked up by the movers, but if you need any boxes or packing material before then, they are free for the taking.

Also, would anyone be available to watch my three children tomorrow (Monday, August 3) while I go to a gynelogical appointment at 2:00? I would be happy to return the favor for you. Please let me know by e-mailing me at girlpowerjedi@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I could use some moving boxes. I live in the Volcano Cliffs Ward. Email me erin@kanaka.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are moving soon, staying in the ward, but could use some more boxes. Can you call me or email me. 899-8945,bayemb@gmail.com?

    Wendy R.

    ReplyDelete