November 15, 2009

Its Sew the Bag

Hey ABQ sisters, I miss you all DREADFULLY. I'm so sad I'm missing Gone With the Wind, love it, love it. but I finally started a bookclub here and we just did "the Glass Castle" have you done that one yet? it's good. anyway, I'm posting actually because I finally have a way to contact the ladies who make those bags like the one I had that people wanted to know where I got it and blah blah blah they finally have a blog. the two who make these bags are my sister-in-law and my aunt in WY. my bag was actually made by a friend in TN, but it is the same pattern. so check out their blog if you are still interested. it is http://itssewthebag.blogspot.com and if you want to contact them, their email is itssewthebag.gmail.com . anyway, miss you all and hope you're doing great!! hfg

No comments:

Post a Comment