November 17, 2009

One Last Chance!


All right, gals,

I'm having Aaron pick up super saver tickets from Costco on his way home from work, and then I will purchase the tickets from the movie theater (thanks, Rebecca, for giving me the heads up on that!). Here's who I have going:

Chelsey J
Christine G
Rebecca B
Jenni R
Monique F
Dora T
Kristie L

If I missed someone or if you've decided to go, you have until 5:15 to let me know! Or if you change your mind later, you can just purchase your own ticket and meet up with us. We will try to get the 7:30 showing on Saturday, but I will let you know if we have to change that. We are also planning on eating at Red Robin at 5:30, so anyone is welcome to join us there.

For those that have requested tickets, I believe it will cost $7.50. I'll give you the final details when we've purchased them.

I can't wait!!!

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment