November 25, 2009

Laminating-APS Graphics Office

Hi All! A few of you have asked me if I received any responses from my laminating post. Becca P. emailed and said a friend had told her about an APS Graphics Office that does laminating, copying, die cuts and many other things for way cheap AND they are open to the public.

The office is open 9-5 M-F, but no children under 14 are allowed at anytime because of all the machines they have. When I called this morning the employee said that they often close early around holidays (like today). You can find the phone number, address and directions here, but I would definitely call and confirm that they are correct before I made the trek down there!! I found the info in a forum. The office does not have a website that I can find.

Laminating is $.25 per linear foot at the APS Graphics Office. Kinkos charges $2.12 plus tax for one 8.5x11 sheet and pricing goes up from there depending on size. Highway Robbery, if you ask me! I am most likely going down next Thursday the 3rd. If your Husband will be home or you are able to arrange child care and would like to carpool with me, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment