November 11, 2009

a-mazing

OK ladies... I found the best product EVA! It is called Curlformers, and is sold at Sally's Beauty Supply. Watch this sweet video to see what I mean...



It seriously takes me about 15 minutes to do this the night before. Then the next morning takes about 3 minutes to take them out and VOILA! I cannot think of a more perfect thing for fast/cute church hair!

They come in different lengths (short hair, medium, long, extra long) and different widths too. Makenna's are the long, I think, that come in packs of 8. I had to buy 2 packs for her hair and it is the perfect amount. You also have to buy the hook. I think it came out to about $25, but soooo worth it for years of cute and super easy curls! I should be their spokesperson!!! hahaha I am a nerd
*tip- use conditioner and/or detangler if you try these

5 comments:

  1. I've been wondering when you found the time to make Makenna's hair so adorable!! I think I know where we're stopping today. Katie LOVES having curly hair, but it just takes forever with a curling iron or the sponge rollers. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I have to get some for MY hair. I love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's REALLY cool Kristie! I hope a have a little girl someday to do this to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Can she sleep in those? They're soft? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah she sleeps in them and she has never complained! They are very squishy and flexible.

    ReplyDelete