November 11, 2009

New Moon, anyone?


I'd love to get a group together to go and see New Moon. I know there are plenty of fans in our ward, and it will be much more fun to see it the first time with swooning girlfriends than husbands who will be groaning every five minutes and making wisecracks throughout. It's being released on Nov 20, so I thought it might be nice to go and see it on Saturday evening (the 21st). There's a 7:30 showing, which means we could grab a little bit to eat before if we wanted to. What do you say? Anyone up for it? Leave a comment or send me an email at chelsey dot jorgensen at gmail dot com.

P.S. If there's already a group getting together, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Post here and let us know the info so we can all go together!

3 comments:

  1. I already bought tickets for the 1:30 showing on November 20th. SO if there are some of you who can't wait til Sat, that is when I am going. But who knows, I may want to go to both times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to go. Can I suggest eating out at Red Robin or Lone star?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm IN. Sounds really fun. Let me know time/place.

    ReplyDelete