March 11, 2009

Diaper Deal!

This is one thing I despise buying because they cost so much and I feel like I'm buying them all the time!! Well there is an amazing deal on diapers this week. Albertson's has select Huggies diapers on sale for $6.99 each this week. (which actually beats the price of the big boxes at Costco!) Then use either a $5 or $3 coupon printed from coupons.com and you will have diapers from $2-$4 a package! (I was able to use these on any Huggies diapers) Stock up mamas!

Tips for printing internet coupons:
You must download the coupon printer on coupons.com. I have had no problems with it.
Hit the back button and you will be allowed to print 2 copies of each coupon.
I print them in black and white, and using "fast draft."
Ink cartridges can be refilled at walgreens for $10. (I have not done this yet, but will let you know how it works!)

Kristie

1 comment:

  1. I have filled a crtridge at Walgreens. They do not fill every cartridge so you have to see if they will fill the kind you have. They often have coupons like $5 off a fill. Recently, they had a $5 sale on cartridge refills and a $5 off coupon in the little coupon book you get in the store. Thus, a free refill. Erin

    ReplyDelete