March 7, 2009

Welcome!

I'm so excited to start this blog. I have been wanting to do this for a while; first, because there are not a lot of good resources for saving money in Albuquerque, and also because I would love to have a blog where we help and inspire each other! What I would like for this blog to be is a blog authored by many women. I would love to see: posts on successful shopping trips (see below), tips on a great sale at a store, inspirational thoughts, food storage help, great recipes, cleaning tips, or anything else along those lines that you feel fits the ultimate goal of this blog which is to help each other out! I have a strong desire to share with others the things I have learned, and I know many of you do to, so share away!

Kristie

Please let me know if you would like to be an author on this blog and I will add you. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Kristie, I would definitely love to be an author on this! This is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I can't wait to get involved. (Great idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be willing to contribute something! I hope all is well with you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful idea! I'm in!


    The other "chelsie" (Larson)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could help-I don't know what I could contribute, but add me on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this! Thanks for getting it started!

    ReplyDelete