March 12, 2009

Great Deal on Hair Products!

All of the Garnier Fructis hair products (shampoo, conditioner, spray, gel, etc) are on sale for $.99 with the EasySaver coupons at Walgreens. If you don't already have the Easy Saver booklet, you can pick it up at the front of the store, or you can ask the cashier if they have one handy. To make this even better, there was a $1 off shampoo or conditioner coupon and a $1 off styling products in the Sunday paper. So for those who have been adding this up, the total comes out to...FREE!!! I've been using the Fructis shampoo and conditioner for colored hair (no, my hair is not naturally red, unfortunately) for ages, so this was a sweet deal for me.

Also, for those of you that color your hair, the 2 brands of Garnier hair color are on sale with the EasySaver coupons for $3.99, and there was a $2 off coupon in the paper, so I got some for $1.99!! Act on this one quickly, though. I had to go to 2 different Walgreens to find the color I like (dark red brown, if you were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment