March 12, 2009

Update on the diaper deal

So I went to Albertsons today to do this diaper deal, and everything went perfectly. I bought the snug and dry diapers and the coupons worked great. I happily paid for my cheap diapers and I was on my way! Then I was heading to the car and noticed that my keys were nowhere to be found! I looked everywhere, and remembered that I must have left them in my other purse when I was trying to figure out which one I should bring with me!! AGHH!! Anyways, to make a long story short I went back in to kill some time and ended up buying a couple more things. The cashier then told me that she just found out (between my first transaction and this transaction) that their Albertsons (by the mall) will no longer accept internet coupons!! She is my favorite cashier there so I trust that she is right. I decided to do some research- apparently it is the store that decides if they do or not. I called the store on Coors/Montano and they do accept them, and so does the store in Rio Rancho. When I go back tomorrow for more diapers I'm going to try the Coors/Montano Albertsons. Wish me luck!

Kristie

4 comments:

  1. If you're worried about whether or not Albertsons will take your coupons, go to walmart and price match. I just bought diapers using the coupons and price matching at walmart...it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! I don't know why I never think to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just call the Albertsons before I go now because I would hate to be in the check out line and then be told they won't accept them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristie, I did this at Wal mart too (took in the Albertsons ad for the price match and used the internet coupon) and it worked out with no problems. How fun to get a whole package of diapers for $2!!! Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete