March 16, 2009

SHADE "event" at Costco

Hey ladies,
I was at Costco today and I was so excited b/c they have SHADE t-shirts 2 for $20! I know that is not a GREAT deal for a t-shirt, but it is a pretty good price for SHADE stuff - their shirts are usually $15-18 each if you buy them online, and then you have to pay shipping on top of that. (I LOVE their stuff; they're made to cover certain clothing (hint hint) and they are just perfect for wearing under almost anything. I like to wear them (different ones) to work out in too.) Anyway, I just thought I would pass it along! (The "event" goes until this Sat.)
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I got mine! Thanks Shelley for the great tip! I think I would have walked right by and not even noticed since I am a very focused Costco shopper! :)

    ReplyDelete