April 7, 2010

Attention Runners and Free Stuff!

I know that there are a lot of runners in our ward, so I thought I'd share a great website. It is dailymile.com, and it is a great place to log your runs, map routes, and see what all of your running buddies are doing. It's like the facebook of running, but you don't have to become friends with anyone if you don't want to. It also has some fun features-- i.e., it can calculate the calories you burn (if you put in your weight), keep track of how many miles you have on your shoes, tell you how many donuts you've burned off, etc. I think it's a great site, so check it out.

Also, I'm starting to get rid of stuff as we start packing, so as I go I'll be posting things that we are not taking. Right now I have a pile of children's books (keep in mind that these are ones that didn't make the cut-- either I don't like them or my kids are not interested in them), a big box of plant food, and some indoor plant pots (the decorative kind). Let me know if you are interested in any of it!

2 comments:

  1. Christa, if the books are in good/gently used condition you can donate them to the Stk RS service project day that is May 8th. They are doing a childrens book drive. Meagan Reitz is collecting all donations at her house by April 11th.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need boxes!? Boy howdy do I have some!

    ReplyDelete