April 5, 2010

Conference


Did you know that you can get conference from iTunes to put on your iPod? I found the info here, but it was still a little confusing for me, being a podcast newbie. So I thought I would share what I figured out!
Go into iTunes and paste http://feeds.lds.org/LDSGCComplete_eng into the search box. Then subscribe to the one that says (MP3) LDS General Conference. Then go to your "podcasts" from the library, and click on the General Conference podcast, and from there you can get whichever talks or songs you want. If you are confused, please let me know! They already have all the talks from 2010 on there. What a cool thing, huh?! (I may be the last person to know about this, so if so, just act like you think it's cool!)
FYI I was also able to download the whole Book of Mormon audio from Itunes. Again, I may be the last to know, but I thought it was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment