April 19, 2010

A dog??

Hi all! My next door neighbors are moving this week; and there are a few extra things they are unable to take because they are moving into apartments that don't allow pets.


Most importantly is there little cute golden colored pomeranian (sorry if I'm spelling that right)

You can have for free! Here are some things about him.
1. His name is Buddy...1 1/2 years old
2. He has not been neutered
3. Very playful
4. loves to chase balls
5. Only had a few shots, but you will want to go and get them all since it's been a while
6. House trained..sort of. Just needs a little discipline. The family works all day, so it's in a cage all day, and then when they let it out, he goes outside. So, if you want him to be an inside dog, not in a kennel, he will need some help learning!
7. If you like pomerians, and would want one new, I guess they are like $250-$500 new (that's what they told me)

Let me know if you are interested, otherwise they are planning on taking Buddy to the pound. So sad! So, I thought I'd help him. We'd take him, but we already have our dog!

**Also, a big fish tank, I guess you could put snakes in it...ugggghhhhh...if anyone wants it!

**I also have a home stereo system I was going to take to the thrift store, big speakers..you are welcome to that too!

**20 inch tv/vcr
Andrea
rogersareblessed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment