April 13, 2010

more move-in questions

Hi, sorry to be a pest, but I really much rather go by recommendations than just picking places out of a phone book.

So, does anyone out there have a trusted veterinarian?

Also, I know I asked this one before, but just in case there are folks who missed my last post: does anyone know of someone who teaches guitar lessons out of their house? All I am finding are music academies which seem to be pretty expensive. If I could find someone who was nearby and not quite so spendy I'd sure be happy!

Thanks for all your advice thus far!
Michelle Chapman

3 comments:

  1. We really like Northwest Animal Clinic on 1000 alameda 898-1491, not cheap, but we haven't found anyone who is. We have been to Taylor Ranch Vet but not too impressed. We also have been to one on 4th street, I can't remember the name and did not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the one that was recommended by our greyhound adoption group: Dr. Patricia Feeser at High Desert Animal Hospital. Address is: 4035 Peggy Road SE., Rio Rancho. Phone number: 892-4412

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guitar Lessons. DaCapo's is a name I was given by a teacher whose daughter goes there, and says it is about $10 a lesson. They are small group lessons in a home. They are on a street called Malpais off McMahon and Unser. You can take a trail lesson for free.

    ReplyDelete