April 20, 2010

Train Table and such

Hi. My boys are growing up! I have some items that I would like to sell. I thought I would try here before posting them on Craigslist.




The train table is a KidKraft model and although we never built trains on the actual table, it did make a nifty platform for building Lego and Duplo creations. The trundle drawers were awesome for storing trains and Legos. $60




I also have a 5' X 7' car rug with roads and buildings that is perfect for driving Hot Wheels on, a shaggy type rug that is about 1 1/2 ' x 3' with a cute little car on it, and a train shaped rug.

Lastly, I have a Thomas the Tank Engine rolling bag that is shaped like the engine himself. I will try to get photos posted tonight.

Please e-mail me if you are interested. Thanks. girlpowerjedi@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment